Biography of Flying Lemming
I like to create, draw, write, whatever, and I find it easy to just not do anything, so I am trying to get this site to spark me into getting a bit more active mentally, we'll see how it goes 8)
I enjoy talking to people and expanding my ideas and beliefs. If you fancy a chat or anything let me know... I think there is no one in the world who can't learn more about themselves by meeting more people.
I also like a challenge so if you have any subjects or ideas you want to throw at me go for it!
- Happy Dog
- An Idiot
- The 'Poem A Day' Project - Day 46
- Embrace The Change
- Happy Dog 2
- There’s Someone in My Head and It Isn’t ...
- I Love You As You Are - Now Change
- To All The Flying Lemmings
- Adrenaline Rush
- Pop-up Adverts and how They Crush Your S...
- The 'Poem A Day' Project ~ Day 234
- The 'Poem A Day' Project - Day 67
- Never Alone.
- Our Greatest Weapon
The Little Balloon
The young balloon was in his room
The storm was raging outside
So he scooted off to his parent’s room
To find somewhere to hide
He asked his daddy balloon
As the storm was thundering
‘Could I sleep in here with you and mum?
This storm’s a frightening thing’