Feride Serin Poems
- Autumn autumn loneliness empty roads which speaks
- I Know I know you're so far, Pain turned around, Tired in...
- Loneliness There was a knock on my door It was you Never ...
- Haiku: Poet
- My City all night the moon and the stars dancing in my ...
- Every Morning 2 every morning He left the darkness hope for...
- Poetry I had a bit of rational faculty; unfortunately, ...
Feride Serin was born in Mersin of Turkey. She was graduated from Atatürk High School in Bursa. She studied at Agriculture at Ankara Üniversty. Completed her master's degree at the University of Uludag. She is a teacher at primary school in Bursa now.
She is a student in the class Anadolu University 4 Department of Philosophy.
She worked as a web editor of the newspaper and as a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Feride Serin
empty roads which speaks
I've been there
sides of the street
under the leafless trees
waiting for him.. feride cool