fasasi eyitayo Marvel
fasasi eyitayo Marvel Poems
- Judge Me Not Judge not my love when it's New, Unripe nd ...
- Consciousness Our consciousness of d world, merely as d sum...
- How Long? -new- I wake up in the morning, Sit in a chair by the ...
- Who Is He? -new- He was that guy, Wise yet weak, bold but ...
- Naked Truth About My Heart Before now, I always imagine You ...
Fasasi Eyitayo Marvel is a Nigerian, An indigene of Oyo State, Atiba Local Government. Eyitayo was born on the 12th January late 80s. He attended Ilupeju Grammar School, lagos where he got secondary school certificate, then attended APTECH Worldwide to study Character Designs and Animation. He got his B.Sc at University Of Lagos in 2015.Eyitayo Marvel Fasasi is an Artist/Artiste that has wide ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fasasi eyitayo Marvel
Judge Me Not
Judge not my love when it's
unripe nd cunning bcus we
Loved but time tells if it's real.
you can judge my love,
when it not new nor old,
when storms set to
and we're face with test of trust to show,
if we can stil Love
for better for worse,
judge me not my Lover,
when we stay and walk together,
sit toe to toe, eat,
gist and sleep side by side,
but you can judge me,
when you're far away and temptation is just a step closer, making their
request hard to reject cuz eyes
has seen what betrayed ...