Farina Afrin Malik
Farina Afrin Malik Poems
- Granny Dearest Opaque white pearls And yet they shone like ...
- Fairytales Retold The tall and old stone ivory tower Made ...
- Who We Are Each person is like an open book With each ...
- Hope Hope is a melody of the unsung the murmur of the ...
- Mixed Messages As the days grow shorter The time it took ...
- Cake Art Soft, sweet, ready to eat Gooey, chewy, ...
- To Diary, With Love Tears glistened on her cheek The right ...
Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, slim and crazy. I am madly in love with baking. I make whatever i feel like whenever i feel like it. I am a TV addict (well i was till very recently) . I'm a nice person (a fact of my life) .There are things i hate eating and i wont go near it but the food i like eating i eat a lot of. I am mad, literally. I'll say the weirdest things that make no sense at all but... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Farina Afrin Malik
Opaque white pearls
And yet they shone like diamonds
A dainty piece of jewelry
That is where it all began
At the dressing table she sat
Powder puff at the ready
First one cheek, then the next
A saintly face emerges
Long hair she began to braid
Black then silver strands
always forming a pattern
glasses on her nose
she turns and smiles
A movie star!
Alas! where was the second earring?
In reply, she said
Haven’t you heard
It’s the trend nowadays
A giggle escaped my lips