Fareez Nasir Poems
- The One Aka One Dream, One Rea...
- I Want To Go Home I was once so sure to roam On an adventure...
- Love Dilemma Love is easy Love is intricate Love is ...
- She's Broken She's totally messed up Behind a closed ...
- False Hope You were so confident to fall Into arms that ...
- Believe Me Believe me when I say 'Baby, I love you, ' Love ...
- Friendship Tragedy It's sad it had to end this way I wonder ...
Muhammad Fareez Mohd Nasir (born April 2,1995) is a poet from Singapore. He started writing at the age of 13, but only took it serious at age 15. His first few poems include 'The Lady I Adore'. He writes poems mainly on love and death. He is still writing up to this day, with over 100 poems in collection. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fareez Nasir
The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl
I closed my eyes and tried to see
The two of us together.
The darkness is lighted up by our love
A power that'll be living forever
I'll never lose my only one
so let me hold you and never let go
I want to say out 'I love you'
A fact from me that you should know
But it's all a dream, ending right here
As the light starts to fade; darker and darker
It's time I open my eyes to the real world
To see my dreams getting realer and clearer