Fareez Nasir Poems
- The One Aka One Dream, One Rea...
- I Want To Go Home I was once so sure to roam On an adventure...
- Love Dilemma Love is easy Love is intricate Love is ...
- She's Broken She's totally messed up Behind a closed ...
- False Hope You were so confident to fall Into arms that ...
- Believe Me Believe me when I say 'Baby, I love you, ' Love ...
- Friendship Tragedy It's sad it had to end this way I wonder ...
Muhammad Fareez Mohd Nasir (born April 2,1995) is a poet from Singapore. He started writing at the age of 13, but only took it serious at age 15. His poems are mainly based on his real life, while the other few of them are dedications to his peers. His topics are on love, heartbreaks, crime, life and death. He is still writing up to this day, with over 100 poems in collection. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fareez Nasir
The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl
I closed my eyes and tried to see
The two of us together.
The darkness is lighted up by our love
A power that'll be living forever
I'll never lose my only one
so let me hold you and never let go
I want to say out 'I love you'
A fact from me that you should know
But it's all a dream, ending right here
As the light starts to fade; darker and darker
It's time I open my eyes to the real world
To see my dreams getting realer and clearer