Fab Ricciardi Poems
- The Hidden Meaning Is it about the hidden meaning behind the ...
- Daydreaming Sharing a dream with you for a better tomorrow, ...
- Purgatory (Between Heaven And ... Words once heard, inside ...
- Fear Of The Unknown Fear of the Unknown The fear of the ...
- Pride Pride Pride is a sin, That keeps you locked ...
- Spontaneous Combustion Spontaneous combustion, of a ...
- You Have All You Need (Thought...
Fab Ricciardi is a freelance writer, a published poet, and aspiring playwright.
Born in Milan, Italy in 1962, he is presently residing in Toronto, Canada.
Graduated with a diploma in Computer programming and Systems Analysis, but a love for food took him into the food industry, and became involved in all aspects of the food business, from sales to manufacturing and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fab Ricciardi
The Hidden Meaning
Is it about the hidden meaning behind the words,
Or more about the words hiding behind the meaning?
Is it hard to decipher what the truth really means
When all around you are speaking in
Mumbled lies and twisted double-entendres?
Do you, or, better yet, can you, really feel like
You belong in this world of pretenders
Hiding behind sad masks of reality?
A world filled with discontented dreamers and non-believers.
A world disrupted and polluted because of the disbelief
Felt from those who once dared to dream, to believe, and to
Try to pursue the pursuit of...