Ethan Petersen Poems
- Anorexia-Nervosa Anorexia-Nervosa Noun 1. Loss of appetite ...
- In The Fog As the fog settles on top the restless land, I ...
- Power Power an illusion that our lives are our own
- Climbing Trees (Haiku)
- Vocabulary Takes Over Mouths spew endless streams of ...
- Birds Birds They fly free Living only to live Up above the...
- Brain Trees Pearly pink slabs of living grey coiling ...
Red-Headed Scorpio and as entropic as the cliche. All i have to say is thank god for change, its consistency is the only reason i have to get out of bed in the morning and keep going when the day gets hard. Most of my poems were written the same day i put them up. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ethan Petersen
1. Loss of appetite via pathology or other psychic forces.
I see the world through warped lenses
The beautiful angles of flesh and body
Turned grotesque in inverse proportions
My own form an incarnation of disgust
So that growth may be delayed
Even in absence of increase
The gains seem more monumental then before
With each passing day further measures taken
Now only the form is warped
But all the possessor sees
Is the bloated shape of their vanity