Erys Franz Poems
- Onwards -new- This existence pulls me toward a void. All alone in ...
- On My Mind My mind is afloat in the braided stream; ...
- Apples You can take a bite at its luscious name; A single ...
- Valentine's Day I remember how nervous I was then; I'd ...
- I Came Starting my day with a carefree smile, Without worry...
- Ughh A daily routine in my life That always got me ...
- Hayyy Amidst the crowd looking for an escape On something ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erys Franz
This existence pulls me toward a void.
All alone in an empty open room;
Traversing space like a meteoroid,
Slowly embracing the impending doom.
As I came back from the darkness of space,
It came to mind that I have wasted time.
Staring straight with an emotionless face,
I smirked, and remembered that you were mine.
I was a lighted candle once again,
Moving in stillness within the darkness.
I quickly came back for you in our den
To avert from the familiar coldness.
I held you tight before you feel the cold;
We set forth to the story left untold.