Ershad Mazumder Poems
- A Moment With A Night The night turns a being without forms...
- A Crazy And Insane Poet When I am crazy and insane as said ...
- A Barren Time To cultivate a barren time To create a rose ...
- A Dreamy Poet Dream takes my poet friend Greenwolfe To be in...
- A Letter To My Darling I know darling You will be surprised ...
- A Poet Can A poet can make a stone weeping But I can ...
- Beauty I may not see you again Always in my heart you ...
I have returned to my original pseudonym divine poet.I do not live in my soul.I am beyond my body and matter.insanity is my dress.Immorality is my religion.I am not a poet on my own. I do not compose on my own wish.Some one invisible whispers me and my hand composes as per dictation of the invisible he/she anytime anywhere.
My spirit has an invisible miracle pen.It writes on a water sheet and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Moment With A Night
The night turns a being
without forms and image
And says, lets go for a sip
with this thirsty eyes.
Bars were full of dancing souls
Floors were humming with singing girls
Guests were drunk
with the melting beauty of girls.
The night invites me to move
to paradise unknown
where exists only nothingness.