Elmer Romulo Valdez
Elmer Romulo Valdez Poems
- A Time For Love A time for love, A moment of truth, ...
- Love At First Sight My Lady when I first saw you, I was ...
- Sunrise Surely thre's sunrise always, To lift the mask of ...
- Eyes Of The Sand Tread softly on the sand, As it guards the...
- Death Darkness suddenly came, Without any warning; Like ...
- Memories Are Forever Memories never die, They just flirt ...
- Daisy's Try Your fate is in your hands, And that of our ...
To see the dawn is the start of another new day...
the blossoming of a new life... the birth of another poem.
A poem that serves as the outlet of man's affections
and outbursts - it is everlasting, ever-flowing, and
touching the deepest embers of the heart.
There is magic everytime I touch a pen and start
translating my thoughts and flashes into words, then
weaving these words into lyrics of an emerging poem.
Truly, man's feelings are not that elusive, after all,
as they can be captured in a poem! Embraced
passionately in between the lines, a poem enriches
and ennobles the soul and let it be filled with
peace ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elmer Romulo Valdez
A Time For Love
A time for love,
A moment of truth,
Between you and me.
Two youthful hearts,
Throbbing within frail,
Every minute melting,
Into hours and days,
Deepens the affection.
Thick fogs at twilight,
Under the pine tree.
The flash of a smile,
And the dropp of tears,
Tighten love's bond.
The chain of devotion,
Strengthened by passion,
Would last for all times.
Every obsession and
Every hope I weave,
Just for you alone.
My muse, my dearest love,