Elizabeth Walker Poems
- Racing The pace car is out leading the pack slowly it moves ...
- School's Food Yuck! Gross! I won't eat that This food ...
- Life With You Life is wonderful life is grand especially ...
- Plane Ride As the plane leaves the ground people ...
- I'Ll Do Anything For You Love unconditional love only for ...
- Eternally Yours Forever and always, always and a day, until...
- So Giddy In Love Sweetness in every word spoken, Emotion in...
I have been in Hendersonville, TN almost all my life. I was raised by my mother and father, living with 2 younger brothers. My mother died at age 42, i was 16. I write to get out my emotional struggles, although some of the tamer ones were written in middles school. I have a lil girl and am married. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Walker
The pace car is out leading the pack
slowly it moves around the track
the cars then speed up at a fast clip
no treads on these tires makes it easy to slip
but keep your eyes open and alert
cars get knocked and people get hurt
take a chance take a dare
but i warn you be prepared
if the sound of cars whizzing by
is the source of your high
maybe its a race you should try.