Elena Helms Poems
- The Demon: Hiei Like a phantom in the night he came. His goal...
- Bleeding For You
- Rose Garden I wish to die before I wake, So as not to sift ...
- The Color Black People call me Gothic because i wear ...
- I Can Cry Can you not see me? My eyes are filled with ...
- Love? ? From the time I wake 'Till the time I sleep And ...
- Pain Of Love My sweet dark love How I used to love you But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pain Of Love
My sweet dark love
How I used to love you
But yet how I want to hold you
The pain that you're giving me
Is more than your abuse was
My soul more saccred than my body
I have yet to even know
If you loved me
But I figure I shall never know
Which adds one more scar
To my spirit
One that you will never know you gave