Elena Helms Poems
- Feeling Evil Evil on a night like this Evil tasting like a ...
- I Miss You Baby. I miss you. I wonder where you are. How ...
- Do You Love Me Or Not? Do you love me? Or do you not? you...
- The Color Black People call me Gothic because i wear ...
- I Can Cry Can you not see me? My eyes are filled with ...
- Love? ? From the time I wake 'Till the time I sleep And ...
- Pain Of Love My sweet dark love How I used to love you But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elena Helms
Evil on a night like this
Evil tasting like a twisted wish
Evil paralized upon the ground
Evil tates the tears of fear
Evil tainted sounds of cheer
Evil dripping down; your blood of hate
Evil tearing down your helpless fate
Evil swears that by the night's end
Evil won't say it was all pretend
Evil because Death will follow you
Evil until full content
Evil pleasured to full extent