Electric Lady Poems
- Old Friends The mystery that solves everything is still in ...
- Need For Human My heart has been told to stop beating But I ...
- Poetry I can drink as much as I can But I won't get ...
- Moonlight Will I ever hear from you again? If my love is ...
- Blue Scarlet Breakfast in bed keeps me afloat With flowers ...
- Are We Dreaming The Same Dream... Cobwebs spiraling out of ...
- Words This is not a phase I love you for real You are ...
Power to the poets! May we forever shine. That's the truth. This is a whole new journey for me, and these are all new poems. I believe in starting fresh. And I believe in being more original. I do love poem hunter for allowing me to come back and reinvent myself. I feel I am growing and maturing, and my world will be so much more exciting. I hope you find these poems intriguing. And thank you for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The mystery that solves everything is still in tact
The magnetic eagle that sings
Though all is holy through the month of November
The wild eyes that lie
A dozen roses fall from earth
I will forever miss you
The distance between us shall remain
Through butterflies and chains
Our hearts will someday heal
No more stupid games
And dreams will forever raise these clouds
Above the endless skies
So here is a rose for you
And here is a rose for me
Let us remember what we had
For those very few moments in time