Ejalonibu Abraham Poems
- Femme-Fatale Her voice lifted souls, She has beauty fair ...
- Strong Feeling For Her First time i sighted My eyes on her, ...
- Sound Of War ... Bum! Bum! Bum! Sound of war it's like ...
- Love Is Painful Love is painful When i remember my love It ...
- Iku Ooo! When the head of warrior were called The axes must ...
- Am An African Boy Am an African boy, Where culture is like ...
- Lion In A Cage Lion in a cage Flies his wings in his ...
Am Ejalonibu Abraham, am 23-year-old boy, am native of Osun state but living at Ibadan. I went to Life-Line in my primary school, Loyola college in my secondary school day. I finished my secondary 2007. Am studing LLB LAW in National Open University Of Nigeria. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ejalonibu Abraham
Her voice lifted souls,
She has beauty fair skin
That can candidly make men to sin.
Her luscious lips make my heart fly,
Her breath so fresh,
Her heart in beak
And her eyelids blink blink
Through the light of noon
In glimpses of moon
Then, she smiles
In dark she franks.
She shine like diamond shows to the sun
But, in deep dam of darkness
She looks like a white with stain.