Ehi Abah Poems
- Waving Arms The paths we take now seem to part And our feet ...
- The Safe Haven The friend crossed his heart The promise got ...
- Of Such Matters We had dared to hope... We ...
- Silent Lamb ...The labour pains ceased The new born ...
- Why We Cry When we hug ourselves and give in to wrenching ...
- Enem It's not the nine-month journey That makes you a ...
- Graveyard Of Stones Some are lowered in glasses made of ...
Hi. I'm Ehi, a poet whose works are greatly affected by her faith in Jesus the Christ, love, nature and the world around her. You will enjoy my poetry(yeah! I'm telling you) but most of all, they'll cause you to sit back and think. So what can I say? Read. Learn. Enjoy. And I am definitely not opposed to comments, votes, likes and messages. In fact, I'd love them. ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ehi Abah
The paths we take now seem to part
And our feet can naught but take the cue
We've come thus far both hand in hand
But feet and hand are both with one
So, leave we must with heavy hearts
As life, it seems, gives no other choice.
A friend you've been in need
A faithful friend in deed
Sticking closer than even a brother
And it pains me so to see you go
It hurts me so to know I'll go
Yet, hope I must to find a friend
Though, none will fit as snugly as you.
I leave dry-eyed, aye, I do
And entreat you to do the same
For, though, my heart ...