Ehi Abah Poems
- Enem It's not the nine-month journey That makes you a ...
- Graveyard Of Stones Some are lowered in glasses made of ...
- Dancing To The Devil's Tune Sweat beads the size of ...
- The Safe Haven The friend crossed his heart The promise got ...
- Of Such Matters We had dared to hope... We ...
- Silent Lamb ...The labour pains ceased The new born ...
- The Friendly Fiend The smiley face in every closet The ...
Hi. I'm Ehi, a poet whose works are greatly affected by her faith in Jesus the Christ, love, nature and the world around her. You will enjoy my poetry(yeah! I'm telling you) but most of all, they'll cause you to sit back and think. So what can I say? Read. Learn. Enjoy. And I am definitely not opposed to comments, votes, likes and messages. In fact, I'd love them. ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ehi Abah
The Friendly Fiend
The smiley face in every closet
The sweetest voice in everyone's heart
The generous soul in every want
The presence there when you want him near.
But like friends we so adore
And yet our mothers advise to ignore
So lovely, so friendly they are
'But keep so away', our guardians say.
He's the one who makes us take the stew whose scent has caught our sniff
He is the one who offers free what everyone seals with some blood.
But look a bit behind that mask
So always well tailored in a smile
And see what face stays lurking there
Whether set in ...