Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour Poems
- The Difference In one of the busy days A group of women came...
- The Lonely Groom The family will forever remember This day, ...
- Festus There is a man behind That comfortable desk His name...
- The Fluke You little creature You dine in a well ...
- Break Up I gave you all I have What do I have? My heart, a...
- Halcyon Days Gone were the days when green grass Were ...
- The Master Hunter They take guns Loaded with bullets Around...
A mathematic teacher with the Ghana Education Service at Ahafo-Ano South District of Ashanti Region. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''when the hunter sleeps at night the animals in the bush make merry''we need to be working hard to achieve our goal
Comments about Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
In one of the busy days
A group of women came to worry me
I did not mind them
One of the women asked?
'What make your woman so different from us? '
With that I was ready to answer
So I took a pen and a paper
And wrote, 'Yeah, the things that
Make my woman a woman
Are the same things that make you women
But the difference is
They are more beautiful than your'