Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya
Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya Poems
- Truth Truth was there at the beginning of the beginning ...
- Masculinity Neither do I hate a man nor do I detest ...
- The Dance The dance I feel at my heart-lubdub The dance i ...
- Fire And Gold Fire is gold aflame Gold is fire solidified
- We Brag That India Is The Land...
- Lord Buddha Buddha roared like a lion and thundered upon ...
- The Electric Fan Rotates The electric fan rotates The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya
Truth was there at the beginning of the beginning
Truth was there at beginning of the beginning of the beginning
What was true alone was there
And truth has persisted through the ages
Let change do whatever it can truth alone remains
Change has sprung from truth
For there was nothing else than truth
And change is its offspring
Or perhaps change is truth and truth was change
Change was at the beginning
Change was what is past
Change is what is now
Change is what will be in times to come
Change is ...