Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya
Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya Poems
- Truth Truth was there at the beginning of the beginning ...
- A Prayer the earth the skies and the beyond in short the ...
- Deep Down The Sea Deep down the sea there is ...
- Mosquitoes If mosquitoes were not there To draw blood from ...
- Keats Keats wanted the constancy of the bright star only to...
- The Poetry Of The Earth Is Nev... True that the poetry of...
- A Journey I didnot board on a train I didnot go by bus
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadhyaya
Truth was there at the beginning of the beginning
Truth was there at beginning of the beginning of the beginning
What was true alone was there
And truth has persisted through the ages
Let change do whatever it can truth alone remains
Change has sprung from truth
For there was nothing else than truth
And change is its offspring
Or perhaps change is truth and truth was change
Change was at the beginning
Change was what is past
Change is what is now
Change is what will be in times to come
Change is ...