Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
Original name: Dr.CELESTINE A.RAJ MANOHAR M.D.,
eighth child and second son of father (late) Shri.A.T.Antoniswami M.A., L.T., of Trichy(retd Teacher and Naval officer) and mother Mrs.Stella Thangamarie of Trichy(house-wife) was born on Valentine's day of 1957 at Coimbatore of devout Roman Catholic Tamilian parents with well-educated siblings; He received excellent english -medium education at Carmel Garden Matriculation School, Coimbatore; completed his M.B.B.S., at Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore in Dec 1979; M.D.(General Medicine) in March 1989 at Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore; The poet started writing english poetry serendipitously and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Time is God’s -new-
- His Last Good-bye -new-
- The sunny noon -new-
- Romantic Love (2) -new-
- God’s Word (Bible: Psalm 119: 105) -new-
- How can I be happy when... -new-
- Bees-Lament -new-
- Change Your Attitude -new-
- If Death be Cure... -new-
- IWD 2014 – Oh, Let the Better Half be Be... -new-
- IWD 2014 UN Theme: 'Equality for Women i... -new-
- Most Holy God! -new-
- Sonnet: Avoid Undue Risks To Life -new-
- Song: I Will Offer All -new-
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...