Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
Original name: Dr.CELESTINE A.RAJ MANOHAR M.D.,
eighth child and second son of father (late) Shri.A.T.Antoniswami M.A., L.T., of Trichy(retd Teacher and Naval officer) and mother Mrs.Stella Thangamarie of Trichy(house-wife) was born on Valentine's day of 1957 at Coimbatore of devout Roman Catholic Tamilian parents with well-educated siblings; He received excellent english -medium education at Carmel Garden Matriculation School, Coimbatore; completed his M.B.B.S., at Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore in Dec 1979; M.D.(General Medicine) in March 1989 at Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore; The poet started writing english poetry serendipitously and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Hope is the Key -new-
- Brevity Love
- The Tyrant Who Loved to Love
- Christ Saved Man by Cross
- He Joins the Band of Angels
- Marriage is not magic
- Sonnet: Nature Defiled
- Prompt Word Poem: Use Power Aright
- Sonnet: The Tempter Always Tempts All Me...
- Quote Prompt: Love is Greatest When Sepa...
- Pic Prompt: Blazing Murderous Melody
- Monotetra: Reading through her Holidays
- Sonnet: Yet, Birds Can Fly Effortlessly!
- Aren’t We One of The Ten Lepers? But, Wh...
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
- ‘Happy Birthday’, Mother Mary!
- ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’, Rev. & Dear Father
- ‘Happy Father’s Day,2011’