Dipy Hermonite Poems
- Your World My Lord The train moved swiftly through the night,...
- Princess Of My Dreams When I see your lovely eyes My heart ...
- Please Don'T Kill Me On the slopes of the mountains The pine...
- The Passing Out Song Sitting out here, I’m feeling so ...
- She Ditched Me For the first time in my life I fell in love ...
- An Ode To Charlie Hebdo If there was no weapon No gun, no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your World My Lord
The train moved swiftly through the night,
O'er rivers, fields and glens.
The girl was rocking in her sleep,
Smiling every now and then.
Though the rags that she wore on her body,
Had seen many a better day.
She had been told by her daddy,
It had been destined for them that way.
'My Child', he would say,
'Though I love you more than anything in my life,
What can I do - my darling - my sweetheart,
When even God doesn't see how we strive.
I have to work hard each day,