Dilantha Gunawardana Poems
- Haikus On Pregnancy (Imperfect... Umbilical Cord The ...
- A Kiss Lips, Magnets, Locked in to, A melting alloy;
- Haikus On The Moon (Imperfect ... Of Mice and Men ...
- A Perfect Horizon (A Short Poe... A perfect horizon Is the ...
- Love (7) Soul searches For another
- The Camel The deepest vacancy Of the soul Is drunk and ...
- Woman 3 Show me a woman That can turn a man with her ...
I am an academic, a lecturer/scientist in the Molecular Plant Sciences and an accidental poet who experiments with poetry. I am a dreamer by default (blame it on the genes: -)) and I am a realist on occasion. Love creativity and dread monotony, a late bloomer who loves the little things in life, from fireflies to Haiku poems and star-lit skies to quirky trivia.
Blog - http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Haikus On Pregnancy (Imperfect Haikus)
The tap root of man
Permeating the soil of a goddess
On planet womb
Two heart beats
Entrapment in a body
Or immaculate conception
Echoes of infamy
The benevolent man
And his miraculous seed