Didith Marcelo Poems
- Heaven Heaven is my eternal home. Heaven is my final ...
- Two Roads ♡ Two roads to travel, A relationship stood,
- My Beloved Zamboanga City Oh my beloved hometown is now ...
- Friend I had a friend, Who's name joy. We shared a ...
- Baby Jude You are wonderful, perfectly knitted by God.
- God Taught Me To Love I may never be the exact point of ...
- People Is People People eats people, People lives with ...
Didith Marcelo was a very consistent person being a servant of God.
She served God and followed Jesus Christ. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Didith Marcelo
Heaven is my eternal home.
Heaven is my final destination.
After I finish having my under trial here on earth,
I will go home to heaven.
There in heaven I belong.
There in heaven righteous people rejoice.
There in heaven you'll see the real, eternal treasure.
There in heaven you'll see the throne that sparkling because of God's Glory.
And all angels and people who belong in heaven will praise and proclaim God's Glory that springs everywhere.
In heaven there will be unending worship.