Didith Marcelo Poems
- Two Roads ♡ Two roads to travel, A relationship stood,
- My Beloved Zamboanga City Oh my beloved hometown is now ...
- Friend I had a friend, Who's name joy. We shared a ...
- Heaven Heaven is my eternal home. Heaven is my final ...
- Baby Jude You are wonderful, perfectly knitted by God.
- God Taught Me To Love I may never be the exact point of ...
- People Is People People eats people, People lives with ...
Didith Marcelo was a very consistent person being a servant of God.
She served God and followed Jesus Christ. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Didith Marcelo
Two roads to travel,
A relationship stood,
I look, I thought, I cannot take the roads,
But it happen I traveled the roads.
The roads of fight and make it up.
The love vehicle is still on engine care,
Still driving well in these two roads,
A relationships of roads that makes happy and struggle on.
Seeing the coverground where brushwood stood,
A reminder how beautiful the nature love aloof,
Oh two roads to travel, two persons must stood as one,
Or else forever vanity stood.