destiny tatum Poems
- A 15 Year Old's Pain a burrdan a cry left un heard i look ...
- True Beauty outer appearance only go so fare look on the ...
- God Promise god did not promise life with out pain, joy ...
- Lost In Your Eyes I can see all that I Hope to be, in your ...
- Love Is Like A Rose Love is like a rose with gentle tender ...
- A House Is Not A Home
- Independent Women time to go forward never to turn ...
i am a 15 year old gurl who is just tryen to find her place in this world...... the pussycat dolls could not put it in a better way.......... when i grow up i want to be famouse, i want to be a star, i want to be in movies! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about destiny tatum
A 15 Year Old's Pain
a cry left un heard
i look in the mirro and see her
i often wish i was not her
this 15 year old girl
tryen to find her place in this lonely world
never knowing what to do with all the words left unsaid
tryen to find who i am deep inside
hopen that one day that i can leave this 15 year old's hurt and pain behind
when you get down to it
i feel left outside
tryen to find my own way tryen so hard not to cry
i feel unwanted
and so much hate inside
i feel like cryen
i feel like im missing the big picture
its hard to ...