Dennis Lange Poems
- Alliteration The sounds repeated please the soul - We ...
- The Melody Of The Wind The wind may roar; the wind may ...
- The Plain And Simple Man I am a plain and simple man. I'll ...
- Sonnet 2 - When Trouble Tills ...
- Pretty Penny I picked a penny up today; It lay there on the...
- The Circle Widens The circle widens as a man grows wise. He ...
- The Divorce Is Final When my gallbladder had the gall To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Being politically correct is a vain attempt at self-righteousness by letting others see how right you are.''Dennis Lange
''Man does not have the sense God gave him because man has deserted God.''DL
''Abortion is when motherhood turns to murderhood.''DL
''Spring fever turns some into blooming idiots.''DL
''A cemetery of Christians is the land of the rising sons.''Dennis Lange
Comments about Dennis Lange
The sounds repeated please the soul -
We love the falling rain
That softly pitters on the porch
And patters on the pane.
Alliteration fills our ears,
Like trilling r's in Spain,
Like opera singers singing scales
Of la la's in a chain.
Perhaps it is the heart of man,
The pulsing in the vein,
That whispers sweetly, whispers for
A whispered back refrain.