Delilah Miller Poems
- Sky-Minded Blue sky, blue sky. Looking at you, wishing ...
- Chicago Streets So good to be home and out of the heat. All...
- A Man's Love A poetess can be wasteful when it comes to ...
- Appetite He has an appetite sweet to satisfy. But he's so ...
- Ant Farm Life Won'T Make You H... Over the short years, ...
- Soaking In Algae, Burning With...
- An Unbalanced Heart It seems that when I was at my busiest ...
'The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity.'
I think writing is my way of keeping it simple, of being honest with myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Looking at you, wishing the day by.
Storm coming in, here it is, there's the eye.
The earth is wailing, the thunder yells, and the clouds cry.
Tore away at the moon, swallowed stars, listened to the sun die.
Pink and yellow and mean sky.
Come on and roll in; it's only in my mind.