David Vdovenko Poems
- Greek And Latin Here I sit today Learning and studying all ...
- Path My feet are wet and frozen, I'm cold, I'm dying. Why ...
- Stars Under the cover we go at night, With the stars above ...
- Sleep After a very tiring day, The thing I have left to ...
- At The Office All day at work, The printers gone ...
- The Rug
- Question The teacher asked us a question the other day, In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Vdovenko
Greek And Latin
Here I sit today
Learning and studying all day.
Studying my Latin and Greek
I think it’s all a freak.
Especially Latin, the language of medicine they call
But I think I would rather shoot myself out with a cannonball.
To islands far away
Where I don’t have to study all day,
Where I don’t have to learn and feel weak.
Where I can rest from Latin and Greek.