David Thomas Poems
- Accepting Death Yes i'm afraid that once more they are ...
- Broken Philosophy People never know what they want, they ...
- A Happy Poem no, this is not. nope, not in the least not at...
- An Old Kind Of Love i was once a top the moon watching over ...
- Bitter Woman you bicker with me you bare your teeth show me...
- Away I'm away too long once more i miss her calming sounds, ...
- Anti-Armageddon I see you, i see me we're living together ...
I go by Rain, as I've gotten older I continue to write to my very best. Time gets sparse but, with so much going on in my life, I return to my favorite release. I love reading poetry I love writing poetry, I love nature, and things that make me smile. I do not like things that upset the ones I love. I'm a very simple person surrounded by a storm of complexity. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Thomas
Yes i'm afraid
that once more they are gone
and you cannot escape
that you are now alone,
no you cannot follow
not so soon at least
for when the time is right,
the earth will leave your feet
and when the sun does rise
over that particularly grassy hill,
you'll know inside that somewhere
the person you have lost is safe,
they're warm with your heart's love
and they're strong with their own
so keep your head about you
because no matter through it all
you can never get them back,
for they were never gone at all;
They'll always be right ...