David Middleton Poems
- A Loves Farewell How can you say it was never meant to be, ...
- My Heart Has Never Mended I live my life from day to day in ...
- So Vivid On My Mind My heart lies in the simpler times of ...
- Love Hurts From deep within my heart I've cried many unseen ...
- Mother Nature The sun slowly rises to kiss the morning ...
- An Answer To A Question How can we stand by and do nothing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Middleton
The sun slowly rises to kiss the morning sky
which changes to a beautiful blue.
The stars make way for yet another day
after shinning the whole night through.
Mother nature so cheerfully smiles,
as another day is about to began.
She comforts with joy the chores of the day
with a wonderful cool summer wind.
The song birds wake with the morning sun,
what a sound their melody makes.
What a beautiful beginning when the night is done
as mother nature so cheerfully awakes.