David J Lindsay [MonologueDave] (1975 / West Yorkshire, England)
I am a big fan of many types of poetry and monologues. Started learning one a week as a 2011 New Years Resolution and currently know 165 or so. Thought I'd try my hand at writing some too - just managed 11 so far, but would be great to see some feedback or hear from you
I would also be interested to know if anyone has written on the same themes or using the same title - would be great to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 5 Miles to Home
- A Hug From My Brother
- I used to start by saying 'Sorry'
- I Wish I'd Had Candy Floss
- Press Pause - an environmental poem
- Two Suns
- Very Berry (or some Ribes in Rhyme)
- Would You Not Prefer a Chair Mrs Atwood?