David Hunter Poems
- Artemis And The Wolf You wish not to see the pain of another...
- The Dove's Love Flowers My heart is known to be fragile like ...
- The Golden Rose We search and look for something rare, We ...
- What Hides Behind What hides behind my smile is sadness, I ...
- You'Re My Angel You're my angel and always will be, Would ...
- 3 Wishes Of Peace I sometimes wish for the pain To be ...
- A Touch Of Ghostly Emotions
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Hunter
Artemis And The Wolf
You wish not to see
the pain of another like me,
in the end though, you have an empathy.
You're like me and I'm like you
for just a while and a while that's true.
We stare eye to eye, but never see a lie
in either of us, but why, oh, why is there a cry?
Then from a distance beyond our reach,
we hear the stars whisper, whispering, yet, not to teach.
As the sun sets in the west and sizzles in the ocean or sea,
Artemis, oh, Artemis, the beautiful goddess of hunt and moon I see.
She wears silver for it's her domain,
her property as a goddess, I would so ...