David Cadywold Poems
- Love Is. Have you ever been kissed? No, really truly ...
- My Friends My friends are great They mean the world to ...
- Up Up I have feelings in my head and heart They contradict ...
- Is It Love? Its a feeling I have inside I can't escape it, I...
- Knackered Im knackered, Im knackered Im just not tired Im ...
- Scream And Shout What is it with me Insides tangled up like ...
- Cuddling We are cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddling We ...
I started writing poems as Im not very good at keeping a daily diary. I find it easier to put my thoughts and feelings into poetry. Each poem covers either a single instance or a topic that has got to come out of my head as its been worrying me. The process is one of two, either, the poem flows straight out of my head onto paper, or the poem creates itself in my mind over several hours or days,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Cadywold
Have you ever been kissed?
No, really truly kissed?
That your tummy flutters,
And your knees go weak.
Have you ever been loved,
Feel like your going to burst,
Craddled in someones arms
While you've fallen asleep.
Have you ever been touched,
So you know your the one,
The most important person
In that persons world.
The universe revolves around you both
Not just around him
You do things together
You share everything.
If hes happy, you are as well,
If your happy, he should be too.
Share the times, both good and ...