Dave SmithWhite Poems
- Song: The Last Wave I heard the wind a-blowin'. The wind, it...
- A Song Of Gilgamesh Gods in the distance, gods from ...
- Song: The Girl On The Flying T... Who is that lady, high ...
- Song: You Stood By Me! When my world, came crashing down, ...
- The Ballad Of Mr Sloth He goes a little crazy in the ...
- Black Holes Was it another universe? So many years ago. My...
- Song: Child's Play Are accidents - reflections, Of the ...
See biog of David SmithWhite on this site!
http: //www.poemhunter.com/david-smithwhite/biography/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dave SmithWhite
Song: The Last Wave
I heard the wind a-blowin'.
The wind, it raged for you.
I gave you ample warnin'.
I thought that you'd come through.
The day was hot and balmy,
The sweat was stuck like glue,
On the baskin' tourist army,
Of sprawlin' flesh and hue.
They lay like red salami;
On toast, without a clue,
Of the last wave and tsunami,
That would drown them in a slew.
I heard the wind a-howlin'.
The wind it screeched for you.
Like wild dogs a-growlin',
The wind: it blew and blew.
I saw the waters risin'.
The storm arose for you.
The advancin' ...