Dave BenOdafe Poems
- I'Ve Conquered </>(This poem was Inspired by the 23rd ...
- One Step At A Time Each day I live as if my last To give the...
- Memories Of You I wandered down the woods again And thru' ...
- Dangerous Beauty Her eyes glows with venom, When she winks ...
- The Sparkle In Your Eyes I looked out my window at the ...
- My Dreams We laid together skin to skin entwined in fierce ...
- 'Cos You’re Gone I feel like a song without the words. A ...
David is an Entrepreneur, a Social Entrepreneur, Author, Youth Counselor, Therapist, Poet, Life Coach, Social Critics, and Founder/CEO of Gr8 Myndz Associate, a Business Development/ Consultancy, Marketing and Career Training Outfit, which specializes in the training of young leaders of the 21st century. He is also the Founder/ Chairman of Ben - Odafe Sickle Cell Foundation (BOSCEF) , as a support... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We are made by what breaks us''Avid
''Your weakness is your greatest strength, use it.''Avid
''He that conquers his self is greater than he that conquered a city''Avid
''Blaze your own trail. Be not afraid to be different, only then can you stand out in the crowd of mediocrityAvid
''There is a divine spark in the Spirit of men that makes them defy all odds to be gods among men.''Avid
</>(This poem was Inspired by the 23rd psalm 'n' the poem Invictus written by William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)
Sore as hell’s depth away from Mercy’s Coast,
The thick clouds of shadows that embraced my Bole.
Through the fierce winds that did me Howl,
I adulate the heavenly Host.
For my undaunted Spirit.
Tore by Situation’s claws Bits by Bit
Tossed by the hurricane of Fate,
My faith falter not nor Quit.
Dealt the violent bout of Bate,
I remain bloodied but unbowed.
Though I sail thru’ Scylla’s Shore
Encompassed by the insidious ...