Danielle Dessels Poems
- Me Im a observer I look and never tell Im a socaliser when...
- Heartache We fell apart, you broke my heart, I cried and ...
- Me, Myself And I It comes out of my mouth but it's not mine,...
- I Heard Your Voice I heard your voice I was shaken I ...
- True Friendship You and I are crazy together we do weird ...
- You And Me You show me the way and let me hear your ...
- How Powerful Are You How powerful are you to love us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Dessels
Im a observer
I look and never tell
Im a socaliser
when I want to talk, Ill ring the bell
Im quiet and shy,
I wish I could fly
I cant tell the difference between reality
and fantasy, because it all seems so real to me
I love to have a good time
I love things that are mine
I hate backstabbers
and big mouth blabbers
I love my friends and family
I love it when the clouds are pink and orange
shinning so brightly
So come into my world and see
what you can learn about me