Daniel Lloyd Kennedy
Daniel Lloyd Kennedy Poems
- Retirement? Retirement is the end of work, That's what some...
- Fishees Underwater Fish have many pretty colors, they live ...
- Life Will Go On When we were young our lives were new Our ...
- A Measure Of Love Love is measured, in many ways, But never...
- Love Me Once Forever I dream of nothing else, I live for ...
- A View Of Sunset A sunset lasts forever, but only in the ...
- Searching Inner Space Searching now for inner space Sure one...
'Hopelessly, A Romantic'
Born in Illinois... (Didn't loose anything, that is still there, so I've seldom returned...) . Lived/traveled Europe and the Mediterranean for 15+ years... (Would enjoy going back for awhile...) . Have accomplished many things... some, I'm even proud of... (Need to do more of those...) Kind hearted... hard headed... but mostly agreeable... (If you are...) Too many... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Retirement is the end of work,
That's what some seem to say,
But I have talked to many more,
Who say it's not that way.
It only means you've left one place,
An now must find another,
For all that money you should get,
Is feeding someones brother.
So now that you are finished here,
We would like to say,
We're going to miss your smiling face,
And all those special ways.
You've taught us how you did so well,
And made it fun to learn,
But don't forget to call some times,
One day you might return.