Daniel Ilyas Chuhan [Danny] (1995 / America, New York, Queensland)
I am a young teenage boy, born in the United States, New York.Although, I did not really live in America, most of my childhood was spent in Japan and I have been to over 8 countries.
I have won several writing contest, in school, especially in essay writing. Many of my English teachers assessed my writing as year 11, when I was in year 7.
I am really good at IT, graphic designing. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 1 to 2 -new-
- Barren snow -new-
- How quick, the light bulb changes
- Musical sounds of the west
- My Life, (Charlie Feehan, RUNNER)
- That Night, Under My Blanket
- The Brook -new-
- The only ONE
- To Whom Who Loves Poems -new-
- Two Roads