Daniel Cook Poems
- Inspiration Where do i get my inspiration? inspiration to ...
- A Wish Come True One wish No rules apply Anything you ...
- Aliteration I'm sick of all these philosophies like Socrates ...
- 20 Questions where does north become south? where does east...
- Sunsets And You Sunsets are not a rare commodity they come ...
- God Is An Artist In the West A pink sunset behind purple ...
- Dark Liking I Darling, darling don’t you know? Don’t you ...
i've graduated high school now and i havent written as much lately. but troubled times have led me to write, much less structured pieces, but heart felt passionate pieces. desire, sin, rebellion, and heart ache are pushing me to write here. read and please please comment, i love feedback, positive, negative anything. please if you want to know more about me, you can look at my myspace.com/danthefrigginman more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Cook
Where do i get my inspiration?
inspiration to write, to read, to live.
Living for God is all I need.
Needs are met with love and conviction.
Conviction's what inspires me.
I write with my whole being.
Being God's child inspires me.
I write what I know.
Knowing God intimately inspires me.
I must admit that I am not perfect.
Perfection is only found in Christ.
Christ inspires me.
I write funny things,
Things that are interesting,
Interesting things about War, or murder.
Murder can inspire me.
I AM INSPIRED BY EVERYTHING.
Everything is ...