Daniel Cook Poems
- A Wish Come True One wish No rules apply Anything you ...
- Sunsets And You Sunsets are not a rare commodity they come ...
- God Is An Artist In the West A pink sunset behind purple ...
- Dark Liking I Darling, darling don’t you know? Don’t you ...
- Aliteration I'm sick of all these philosophies like Socrates ...
- 20 Questions where does north become south? where does east...
- Abc Poem Any Body Can Do Everything. From Greatness, Hope, ...
i've graduated high school now and i havent written as much lately. but troubled times have led me to write, much less structured pieces, but heart felt passionate pieces. desire, sin, rebellion, and heart ache are pushing me to write here. read and please please comment, i love feedback, positive, negative anything. please if you want to know more about me, you can look at my myspace.com/danthefrigginman more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Cook
A Wish Come True
No rules apply
Anything you want
Will you be selfish?
A new car? Riches?
Happiness? Feelings of love? A family? Healing?
Will you be humble?
World peace? Love?
A wish for everyone else?
Time to wish
Close your eyes
No taking back
I wish that all things work together for good.
I open my eyes,
No news story
Nothing is different
As the years go by I see no evidence of my wish come true
I realize my wish come true
Romans 8: 28
“We know that all things work ...