Danette Frenz Poems
- Sea Glass In Time Sea glass in time, I hold in my hand. A ...
- Pink My little baby doll. A name I could call. Pink. You ...
- Missing Hypomania When will it get better? Times have ...
- Nature's Healing Light mists of rain, drizzled on the land, ...
- Letting Go Walking through a sunflower field. Finally let ...
- Sea Glass Dreams My head was clear, No dreams, so far I’d ...
- Rainbow Dance The past does not last, It went by so fast. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danette Frenz
Sea Glass In Time
Sea glass in time,
I hold in my hand.
A creation by sand.
A glass, sand glass,
Of such light mass.
It’s wrapped in jewelry twine,
Held down by a rosy stone and pearl that shine,
Next to a green quartz and a locket-two hearts, yours and mine.
It does jingle, a slight ringle-
Would it were it single?
My problems I’ve had, were quite sad.
Made me mad and I was bad.
Hurt it cut me,
A glass broken I could see.
Over time that broken glass,
Did change into a different class.
Grains that hit it,
Irritate and tumbled a ...