Dan Brown Poems
- Lost Lost in a world, that scares me to death, Lost in a ...
- So I'M... Gay My name is Dan, and because of you, I walk ...
- A Note On Suicide It isn’t brave, and it isn’t clever, to ...
- Love Games Love plays games. Games so complex that it ends ...
- Together We rise together, up into the sky, We join ...
- All I Know Is I Hate It If this is a game of hide and seek, ...
- Gay What do you see when you look at me? A disgusting, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd, I'm losing my breath.
Lost as a boy, lost as a man,
I need to grow up, don't think I can.
Lost as a person, can't find my way.
Lost in life, every day.
Lost in worry, who am I?
All my life, I've lived a lie.
Lost to kindness, lost to love,
Lost in a sky, like a new-born dove.
Lost in thought, which I shouldn't do,
It winds me up, I can’t get through.
Lost to comfort, all kind words,
Lost to advice, it isn't heard.
Lost to those who really care,
All these people, always ...