Cynthia Grieser Poems
- Incumbus I heard you in the whispering wind I saw you in the...
- My Reflection When people look at me they see an ordinary ...
- Him Curling chocolate brown swirls, hanging low Love the ...
- A Dare She walked, walked in a hypnotized state Nine, nine, ...
- Visits I coward in terror I shut my eyes tight Hoping the ...
- As A Child It was looking at your pain that gave me ...
- I Am People will always ask me what I am If I tell them to ...
Born in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Cynthia is the last of forth children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Grieser
When people look at me they see an ordinary girl
But when I look in the mirror?
I see an extraordinary story
I see that the prince came before the happily ever after
I see the love that built a bridge across worlds
I see loyalties that withstood storms and blood
I see friendships that crossed both countries and seas
I see a descendant of strong nations
I see a love so strong it has marked generations
I see the people who laugh in pain, but cry in joy
I see the history of me