Cristina Ventura Poems
- Purple Pansy So vivid it bleeds with the element that feeds ...
- You Don'T I don’t think I can tell you that I love you, ...
- Love's Ashes The crows are singing Nails on a chalkboard, ...
- The Fall And when I do fall from broken grace I will fall,...
- As It Seems I think and think and watch my brain burst The ...
- Aquarium Heart III I blew out the windows in my aquarium ...
- Infinite Chaos The intensity of my emotions seems to engulf ...
Read more of my works at: http: //wattpad.com/CrVmeana more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cristina Ventura
So vivid it bleeds with the element that feeds it
So black it causes the darkest depths of the ocean to shudder
So toxic it burns all as it flows
So cancerous it chokes all as it grows
Purple pansy, purple pansy
How you dance in the shadows
Acid flower, acid flower
How you create to dispose
Noxious weed, noxious weed
How you warp and oppose
An embodiment of innocence expired to corpse
A delicate floret rooted in alkaloid tainted soil
A sparkling jewel with alluring lust
And all it touches ...