Crimson Reflections Poems
- She She bleeds. Ruby droplets pool upon the earthen floor, ...
- Cutting Edge Pain Relief Pain Relief
- Assisted Suicide Dig deeper, you have yet to reach my ...
- For Me Cry, cry, cry for me The tears won't fall from my ...
- Religion In The Middle East Wet eyes of every color always ...
- Crimson Love The blade digs and the pain spreads I grit my ...
- Kill Steady is my hand though my heart's flutter ...
I am simply a teenager mature beyond my years with many thoughts that even many adults refuse to say. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crimson Reflections
Steady is my hand
though my heart's flutter distracts
The metal sears my skin
as my fear and anger reacts
Empty eyes stare from my skull
seeing, not being seen
Hands twice grip the kill
as blood explodes the scene
Dripping from ebony on my head
Crimson pools form the dead.