Clove Beatty Poems
- The Never-Ending February Two summer's cannot melt the ice ...
- The Light That Remains A long dark road awaits you And ...
- Last Yesterday If I learn by tomorrow This is my last ...
- Love, Hate And Pain Love, hate and pain Spin in a ...
- My Mind My mind is always wandering, trying to put together...
- A Dream Most of the time I don't remember what I dream or I...
- Alone There is nothing left of me As the darkness consumes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clove Beatty
The Never-Ending February
Two summer's cannot melt the ice from that February
Autumn is nearing but the cold still lingers
My heart is frozen and I won't soon forget now that you've gone
This is the longest winter of my life
February has left so long ago
But the memory stays here
It will always stay here
The scars on my wrists are here to remind me
That I am still here dispute lack of feeling
This is the coldest winter of my life
This is the longest winter
This is the coldest winter
I will never forget that winter for all my life
For all my life