clifford mate Poems
- Miss Daisy. I know it is rude to stare, But I can't help ...
- The Ordeal How I wish I was told, How I wish I was old, ...
- Forever In My Heart. Last night I heard that you were gone, ...
- Entourage Born and raised here, sharpened to take life ...
- Daddy's Boy Play with my fingers, Touch my beards, Clap ...
- What The Heart Wants. Sarah, Why are tormenting me? You...
- I Will Write No More This is my last wish, to sit here and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What makes us great are choices we make in life it is either a mistake or the right one''Those mistakes we make that are consequences of our choices, nobody will choose for you what to do with your life.
Comments about clifford mate
I know it is rude to stare,
But I can't help it,
I just find my self mouth agape,
Especially when you pass by,
All men turn their head round,
Why shouldn't I?
I know you are older than I,
Probably you have a child,
Maybe she is a girl,
I was wondering if you can introduce me to her,
I can make her my wife,
If she is still young,
Introduce me to your sister then.
I am begging,
I know you are loved by many,
And you love those with money,
Can I have a taste of your honey?
I promise not to have feelings,...