Cindy Thacher Poems
- It's About Time Yesterday I was thinking about tomorrow, ...
- Of A Sound Mind Is anyone of a sound mind, just how is it ...
- Life's Wonders Through the mind of a pretentious troubadour, ...
- If You Need If you need to, It's good to laugh out loud Or...
- Life's Forests I will continue to find my moral path in ...
- Land Of Lethargy Loneliness, hope or despair, is life ...
- The Bliss Of Ignorance If ignorance is Bliss, Why do so ...
I loved writing in my younger days, but due to an injury, I now suffer from epilepsy, so some of my poems are about this brain disorder and the public's indifference to it and the pain this indifference inflicts on those of us who suffer with seizures. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cindy Thacher
It's About Time
Yesterday I was thinking about tomorrow,
and now tomorrow is today.
Today I need to save time to make time
'cause I don't have time to waste time.
I try to go back in time
searching for Aristotle, Isaac, Einstein,
and H.G. Wells with his timeless Time Machine.
Time is of the essence, they say, so I take a brief time out,
not knowing how much time I have
I fast forward to the future
wishing I could speak with Stephen
about how time changes things
and the time for every purpose.
If time stood still, perhaps it is the end of time,
or maybe it'd be ...