Cierra Lauren Poems
- First Kiss Ninth grade 14 years old In a cold, public ...
- Empty The idea of perfect love is a misconception They fool ...
- Lost Tears fall to create words on page As my heart bleeds ...
- Body Language She's losing herself in him Her spreading ...
- Building Skyscrapers Building walls Brick by brick ...
- Leaving Us We used to be so close A dynamic duo My other ...
- Saving Her I don't recognize the shell of a person staring at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
14 years old
In a cold, public library
You were calm
The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering so fast
I swore you could hear them
We weren't alone
All of our friends were there
Some of them were kissing too
They were cheering
Like this special private moment
Like it was any of their business
It wasn't your first time
You couldn't understand why I was so reluctant
You came close
Close enough for me to feel your breath on my neck
I backed away and you came closer
You kissed me
It wasn't anything like I had ...