Chrysostomos Tsiailis Poems
- 1st Vs 3rd Die-Mention.
- I Wasn'T I Oh self that you fear of everything unknown when ...
- Introspectacles Whenever I close my eyes I see in me. And ...
- Presumptuous Misconception Sum...
- Michael Jackson Superstor Michael I 'm writing this letter to...
- Well, Well, Well Light, don’t you ever interfere In this ...
- Your Pocket Keep your pocket untouched As the Wiseman ...
Chrysostomos was born to a loving and caring family at a rural area on the Greek island of Cyprus. He values friendship and pleasant energy. He studied English Language and literature at the University of Nicosia. He is an English teacher, amateur astrologer, and an entertainer. As a fervent believer of astrology, Chrysostomos has dedicated his life in researching and helping people around him ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Keep your pocket untouched
As the Wiseman said
You are the only one to touch
To earn and maintain your bread
You cannot leave it untouched
Since though bread rhymes with bed
You can have it attached
And even your back pocket occasionally
Many times by a credit card penetrated
And as bread once had raisins for poor children to smile, bread and cards and pockets are also nowanights,
pleasure and delight.
Men are most fortified
When approximately forty-five
Children smile, today, through pockets children cry