Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
Christian Tobechukwu Okafor Poems
- Pot Of Roses O precious Rose, o creature pretty Bathed by ...
- Letter To My Rose (Part 1) So down and weary I ...
- The Face Behind The Mask It’s hidden; it is contorted. Its ...
- The White Lily Of Heaven Oh, white lily of heaven Whose ...
- The White Lily Of Heaven (Part... There in his abode, the ...
- Hail, Oh Masquerades! Hail thee, the head that bears our ...
- Happy Birthday! Tiny egg in the soil most warm Fatted by the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
Pot Of Roses
O precious Rose, o creature pretty
Bathed by the waters heavenly
And polished by the sun so shiny
The slim filament shining;
Sweet scented anthers holding;
Fine gaily stigma flaunting.
For her pollen tallenting
Wrestle o'er the wind hugging
And insects softly kissing.
O you colour creature,
O you gorgeous feature,
Green for mother nature;
White on virgins blossoming,
Purple on the kings glowing,
Red on lovers blood-rushing.
O pot of many roses,
O pot of many choices,
O pot of delights and rues.