Chris Purser Poems
- Heaven eaven knows there is a misprint in this ...
- Chivalry Fight with hand or sword, fight as one against one, ...
- Palomino Dappled golden mare With flaxen mane, Stroking ...
- Desperado Part Ii All alone on a dusty old road, An old, ...
- Power Power The only good power is what wisdom we ...
- Ypres Since that day In that fateful campaign When you ...
- The Silence With Ocd She walks along the pavement Not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Purser
eaven knows there is a misprint in this poem
littering the page
hosting my words as you sleep
heaven knows the sky is going to forment
Nightingale's in apricot bloom
the landscape absorbs
still believed in