Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih Poems
- Am A Prisoner's In Me
- Farewell Our Ageless Hero Farewell to you ageless ...
- Singing In Isolation Singing in Isolation Beautiful ...
- 'The Supreme Ghost' I'm the supreme ghost, The secrete ...
- You Loitering Man All of a sudden My circular, ball-like ...
- And I Love You Still! It is nice for Me to part from You, ...
- Let It Be! When it is getting nervous to be When the hand is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''For earth and heavens are mutual beehive for survival even when earth is as catastrophic to the inhabitance yet we must sieve through'''The earth seems a mere difficult for survival.
'''Name them all friends in the present and see at later time what will become of this symbiotic circle now a war gadgets at contact'.''Friends easily part at a swift of an eye.
'''Life will not pay me for encountering opportunities everyday of my life but how many opportunity I am able to employ to transform myself'.''Life and opportunity
'''Let me move like a snail as sluggish as the weak to my destiny rather than running as fast as an athletic sprinter to a destination empty handed'''Journeying to my destiny I achieves by gentle careful steps forward.
'''Pipet is used in laboratory process not because it is a reagent but as an slimming instrument that must be applied if an outcome must be reached'''As smaller as anything is, it is important to one thing or the other.
Comments about Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Am A Prisoner's In Me
Am a prisoner who enjoys my torture
From the moment of my aging imprisoned
To my heart and mind for what goes in me
A prisoner to my authority excelling fine.