cheyenne mccartney Poems
- Christmas Spirit Put up a splash of Christmas spirit Put in...
- Sea Fever I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea...
- I Believe I believe that the sun shines after the rain I ...
- A Farewell To America To Mrs. ... I. ADIEU, New-England's...
- Richard Cory Whenever Richard Cory went down town, We ...
- The Message Of The Wind The wind comes riding down from ...
- Chocolate Cake I love chocolate cake. And when I was a boy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cheyenne mccartney
Put up a splash of Christmas spirit
Put in a dash of love
Stir up the sounds ‘till you can hear it
Sing out to those you love
Christmas, Christmas, you can fill me
Up with Christmas cheer
Christmas, Christmas, you fulfill my
Spirit every year
Toss up a mash of extra magic
Toss in a batch of love
Let up the lights with random logic
Look out for sleighs above
Santa, Santa, can I have it
Please I’ve been so good
Santa, Santa, please I beg you
Please oh if you would Get up a clash of Christmas color
Get in a catch of love ...